Thursday, May 29, 2014

Behind The Scenes

The beautiful Mom

Behind the Scenes of this Blogger is: 

- a sleepless night last night because my mom got a life flight helicopter ride. 
- a worried countenance because my mom was actually in a coma. 
- gratitude for people who practice medicine well. 
- regret that I don't live anywhere near close to my parents. 
- gratitude that my sister is able to be with my dad. 
- gratitude that my mom has woken up, is coherent, and even stood up twice today. 
- sadness because I know my mom's future isn't too bright, even if she pulls out of this. 
- and apathetic about some dresses - my mom means so much more to me than dress designs. 
- peace because I know whatever happens to my mom she has been a wonderful strong person, and I      know I will be able to see her again after this life. 
- gratitude that I was able to spend time ((distraction!!)) with a friend today instead of home alone    worrying
- anxiety because there are many more tests to do and results to learn. 
- gratitude that I was able to talk to my mom multiple times last night before she was taken to the hospital and tell her that is is SMART, IMPORTANT, and KIND. And tell her how much I love her. 
Not the most flattering picture of me, but this is our lats picture together

No comments:

Post a Comment