Wednesday, February 25, 2015

So Many Good Things

So many good things have happened since last time I wrote......

First of which is this little boy!


Timothy was born January 20th. We love him, LOVE him! And suddenly he is just over 5 weeks old! I am somewhat coming out of the fog that settles after you have a baby, and now all the visitors have left. (cue sad sad face!)


And even though I have these three beautiful kids to take care of, I have a plan to "work" (aka -- sew!) This wonderful girl from my church is looking to earn money to buy a parrot. And my kids happen to be in love with her (she is 9 years old). And she is homeschooled.

$$$
+
Love
Homeschool schedule
=
Babysitter!

So today she started playing with Sam and Olivia while I am here sewing and blogging. It's AMAZING. I texted Jake (and her mom) and said "Heaven just began!" They play and play and I sew and get things done.

Slowly, my sanity is being restored through sewing and accomplishing things that I have been itching to do for MONTHS! I was mostly too sick and tired to do much sewing or blogging during pregnancy. So I'm really ready to start a new chapter of life. A chapter where my kids get a great playmate, and I get to spend some dedicated time to sewing and blogging. Perfection!


Lucky for me, I have this great friend, Susan Milmont (check out Milmont Photography on Facebook) that came to help me a week after I had Timothy. My wonderful aunt came for a week while I was in the hospital and recovering. Susan came and helped and took some great newborn shots and family pictures at Clearwater Beach. We were also lucky enough to have Jake's parents and my dad come to stay. I miss every one of them. And they loved and cared for my kids as much as I do. It has been a beautiful 5 weeks!




So I have lots to tell....

Lots of new decisions, lots of (substandard) pictures to share, and great hopes for the future!

Keep checking back for updates, and I will post at least once a week because of sweet Peyton, the in-house babysitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment