Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Utah

MSo I'm in Utah -- I flew here on Saturday to support my dad and see my mom. My mom is the strongest fighter I have ever seen. She fought her hardest to live and won. She's working on getting stronger so she can come home. 



But while I'm here my life is on hold -- I'm trying to enjoy daily naps and time with my sister. Sam and Olivia are playing like crazy with cousins and loving it here. 

And I'm kind of scared for the flight back -- it's rough traveling with kids by myself! There was a lot of moving. And wiggling. 


And even once when Livvy, in a shirt and diaper grabbed my purse and said "check it out" and proceeded to walk down the aisle of the plane still saying "check it out" while people just look at her. Then we stand in the bathroom line and she hovers over a woman playing on her iPad before we head back to our seat... 


That girl makes me laugh.... And drives me absolutely nuts. 

And did I mention Sam got some time in the cockpit? Jake sure was jealous! 



Check back later for an awesome update on the dress - it's done and I need a lot of suggestions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment