Sunday, June 29, 2014

Reading

So since I spend 90% of my awake (and 100% of my asleep) time laying down..... I have read 4 books in the last week. And accomplished no sewing. Awesome. 

I am making this lady in my community some skirts for her daughter, and since I actually get paid for that I should probably do it, but it's so much more comforting to lay on my left side. It really is. 

So this last book I read was AWESOME! I mean SOSO good! ((And if there are a million typos it's bc I'm blogging on my phone. Because I obviously don't wAnt to sit when I could LAY down --am I right ??)) anyways - it's called "And then there were none" by Agatha Christie. I know what you are thinking..."my grandma has that book!" Yes -- that's what I've been thinking for the last 13 years and why I never read it. But oh I was WRONG. Not about it being old, but it was good! Makes me want to get my body off this bed and clear out the whole Agatha Christie bookshelf at the library. At this rate I can get through a book in a day or two.... 

Anyways -- here's a disclaimer for people like my friend Alissa -- Alissa you should never read this book! It would be bad! If you get freaked out over murders and people being hunted down, then steer clear. But if you kind of like that stuff, DIG in by all means! It's fascinating :) 

So not much sewing here. But much resting. Much laying down. Much swimming by the kids ((bc they still need to get their energy out)). Much ginger ale drinking. Much medicine taking (hoping it can keep the pukies at bay)). Much apologizing to Jake for being such a lame spouse. Much texting friends to try and keep a connection. 

Until next time! Hoping I can get something done besides gestating between now and then! 


And lastly... A picture of a bear that Liv put in time out. Sweet :) 

1 comment:

  1. I also read that book in the last few years and couldn't believe how much I loved it. I tried a couple more of hers but didn't find any others that were as good.

    ReplyDelete